Monday, January 16, 2017

Snow Days

Well 2017 you sure don't disappoint!  2016 gave us some last minute snow days to give us a head start to a restful Holiday Vacation.  But 2017 brought us a foot of snow with cold weather to make the streets into ice skating rinks.
So I lift up my glass of Martinellis and toast to a year that has allowed me to sleep in, be a kid in the snow, wake up muscles that have been dormant for a year, and complete a few things on my bucket list.


A new game that our family played to get in a few laughs.

Working on an AWANA banner.
This one was a Sunday night surprise!  Yay for a Monday day off!

It was like driving in a snow globe.

However, I didn't get much in my neck of the woods.

The strangest looking icicle.

And then more came!  People were trying to be prepared for this one.  I have never stood in such long lines at the grocery store!  I choose the candy aisle so I could escape to my happy place.

And it came.



And more came!

And woke up to a white wonderland.
Made a sledding ramp for the kids.


Had a tea party in my igloo







My igloo on day 3.  The caving in worked in my favor since I wasn't able to complete the top on the first day.

Going to the chapel and I'm going to get shovelin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment