Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Daughter's Love

I remember dancing to the music that filled the church
like a gliding eagle on a warm summer's day.
I remember you being the tickle monster that seemed to
have strength like a gorilla but fingers floating like a butterfly.
Some have said I have put you on a pedestal.
A servant's attitude.
A devoting husband.
A shoulder to cry on.
A lending ear.
A man after God's own heart.
Where else would you go?
I remember more.  Much more.
So much, that love comes pouring out of my heart and eyes.
Has someone told you how special you are?
"Yes, in God's word."
I remember. 
I remember your love.
I will always remember God's unconditional love.
It's here.
With us.
I remember, when I dance like a gliding eagle on a warm summer's day.
Solid Gold Dancer.



No comments:

Post a Comment