Sunday, January 29, 2017

Another Tía Day!

Getting to watch my niece and nephew is the highlight of my week!  We finally, had a weekend without rain and so I rallied the troop to help me rake the leaves in my backyard.  15 bags later my Cutie Patooties deserved a much needed reward.

Meet Sally
 Found some Salamanders in the backyard

Meet San
We built up an appetite.  So we got some grub and headed to the kiddos first basketball game.  This was a fifth grade girl's team so it got my Sabrina thinking that she might be able to play next year.  Though she thinks soccer will be her sport of choice.

A very exciting game where my school's girl basketball team pulled out a terrific win.  And my Sabrino got to practice his math skills by paying attention to the score board.

Go Wildcats!

Afterwards, they got to play a little basketball on their own.

Two points!  Can't believe I took the shot were the ball went in!

A little dribbling and defense action.

Then it was time for desert.  I fun trip to the Frozen Yogurt Shop where it is a sweet tooth's dream come true.

We had a few minutes to kill so we drooled over arts and crafts at a nearby store.  Plus, got in some clothes shopping at another nearby store.  I know how to make the minutes count.

Next it was movie time!  Can Tía make things happen or what!   To end a night where we got to sing with the movie was right up Tía alley!

And off to home where I had two very tired but extremely grateful kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment