Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Love You More

The snow has gone so go out and check something off your bucket list.  While we are doing our thing this is your chance to make your thing crazy.  Now is the time.  I love you.  The roads are clear the ice is no more.  Run in the rain and let the water wash away your eye boogers.  As it brings nourishment to the seeds in the ground let it mess up your hair and turn your fingertip to raisins. 

Dance in the middle of your walks and stick out your tongue to taste the goodness coming from the heavens.  This is your time.  I love you.  Make it your time.  I love you.  Your gifts need to be shared in a world craving for grace and mercy.  This time, your time is going to make a difference and be prepared to get a little wet.

I know you have the strength.  When you think it is gone, the spark has not left.  It is in you and I love it.  Read about it and do it.  Hear about it and try it.  See it and drink it up.  This is one of the many things I love about you.  Then we dance, hug, and giggle.  The world is in such need of your spark.  This is the time to share it.  I love you.

Come on.  That spark is alive.  It has so much love to give; your heart is going to explode.  And I love you more.

No comments:

Post a Comment