Monday, October 26, 2015

Hair Shaving Party

What is a party without some great food?  These cute cupcakes were amazing!
 And a lit bubbly to help us relax and kick back.
 My sister and her daughter talking to the hair dresser to sort out the details.
 Some beautiful edible treats showed up just in time!
 Bottoms up!
 Getting a little fashion magazine reading in before the big event.
 These next few shots look like they were taken from an info-commercial.  LOL


 Make-up ready.
 It was interesting to hear about 'Bob' the champagne cork.
 This tube of lip-gloss was perfect!  When you unscrewed the lid there was a light that went off so you could see your lips while putting on the lip gloss......Christmas presents!
 Mother/sister bonding time.
 Mother/Daughter bonding time.

 Braiding the hair....
 Mi sobrina got to cut off one of the braids....I tried this when my sister was 5 and didn't have much luck with the scissors, except on her bangs.....and ended up with a spanking.
 Let the shaving begin.

 Working the transition.
 I think this look is so good on my sister!  Confident, sexy, rocker chic ready to work the runway.

 A friend knowing when to give support.
 And the rest comes off.

 Wash and go.....not quite.
 These next few shots remind me of a telenovela.......

Look at my beautiful hair as my half sister reads the horrible text in the background.....
 You did what?????  I'm so angry with her...she has such beautiful hair....To find out that she kidnapped my child to lure my ex-husband to marry her only to know that her original husband was not really dead..... How dare her!!!!!
 All is forgiven.....

 Bringing natural home to the family.
 A hug from dad.

 Hopefully, this picture will remind her (when this ordeal is over) that maybe she needs a new paint color in her living room.....it's just not working well with all the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment