Monday, October 26, 2015

A Little Halloween Fun

Is 8 the new 15?  How does a child go from last Halloween with a full Bat Queen decked out costume......to 'I just want my nails painted, a tail and a mask so I can be a Cheetah'?  Even if the black 3D nail beads didn't stay on....her nails dressed the part. 
 Here my Day of the Dead head dress got a little out of hand.
 Didn't stop me from taking life by the reins and telling the costume to 'Giddy Up'!
 OK...for family members I toned it down a bit.....just for the school dress up night.
 Couldn't get the lighting right the whole night!
 The BFF ninjas!
 She visited this booth like 6 times!  I think she had a crush on the boy who was running the 'Mr. Bones Bow-tie' event.
 Making spiders with suckers and pipe-cleaners

 'Look Daddy at all the tickets!!!'
 School Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment