Saturday, April 13, 2013

La Piñata....Estudiamos 'Celebraciones' en mi clase de español

Since we are studying celebrations in my Spanish classes I told them they could bring in items that had to do with our new vocabulary....I have been bringing in los regalos (the gifts) every day.  And they could bring in un pastel (a cake), los globos (the balloons), las flores (the flowers), las luces (the lights), and una piñata...you guessed it...a piñata.  Low and behold....on Friday a student actually brought a piñata to class...filled with candy....I am so truly blessed (that the ceiling didn't fall down)!


I have some very strong students!

He lost his legs first.

Very sweet...the students let me have a turn...after they took out his legs and head.

I had tied the rope to the door handle and we used the wooden masher stick Grammy and Grampa gave me from Brazil.

LOS DULCES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment