Saturday, April 13, 2013

Gracias a Dios!

Señor te alabo porque eres mi libertador.  I am not defined by what 'secular society' calls successful.

Señor te adoro porque eres poderoso.  You conquered death so that I might have life.

Señor te glorifico porque eres Dios de los cielos.  This world is not my home.

Señor te canto porque me das mi voz.  Everyday I am humbled...and sometimes I need your strength to apologize.

Señor mi corazon te alaba.   Your words comfort my heart when it is hurting.

Señor, tú eres el Señor de Señores.  My heavenly father.

Señor, tú eres el maestro de mi vida.  I need to be a better student.  :)

Señor te alabo porque tú eres el camino.  You are the way the true and the life.

Quiero te alabar porque me amas.  And that love is unconditional.

Gracias a Dios!  I truly have a blessed life.


No comments:

Post a Comment