Thursday, November 15, 2018

Shower Power

I had the opportunity of a lifetime.  I got to look for a shower design, pick out materials, and watch this vision turn into reality.  Expensive, but amazing.

I found this bathroom design.   I loved the different tile colors and that it looked like wood.


Found the tiles I liked and went home to design the pattern on my computer.

Went back to the tile place to order the tile and floor tile.  I also found out the sales lady had gone home and drew a map to help her figure out the square footage of each tile.  So sweet.
Next the contractor needed to start building and framing.





I still need fixtures and a glass wall.  But I have to pinch myself every time I see this work of art that I created.  It's so pretty I don't know if I even want to take a shower in it......but cleanliness over impracticality will win any day of the week.  Luckily, I will have a soaking tub also put in....so I can soak while drinking in the beauty of my creation.  I will need to soak all my worries away once I pay the contractor's bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment