Thursday, November 15, 2018

Eating Around the World....(on a budget)

I love trying new places to eat.  Especially, with my Sobrinos.  They are coming into their own and expressing their dreams of future adventures.  So I see it as my Aunt Duty to foster these dreams and help them build  a pathway so they can chase after those adventures.

It also helped that their parents went away for a week and I was left in charge of activities!


French Bakery because my Sobrina wants to go to Paris.


Italian pizza
 Cubanos, Empanadas, Aquas Frescas, Street tacos


Pandaria......Yo Yo pastery are my favorites!


Thai food...in a PINEAPPLE!
Sushi......because my Sobrino wants to go to Japan.


Belgian waffles

American cook out....Fried chicken and Lays potato chips.

Until the next time your parents leave me in charge for a week!  The Tía train is always ready for the next adventure.   I'm still waiting to try some camel's milk chocolate.......

No comments:

Post a Comment