Thursday, November 15, 2018

Makeup Tutorial

I got in a little phase of watching makeup tutorials.  I find it fascinating how these people are able to transform themselves and their bone structure.  And, I thought it would be fun to do this with my sister (Mom chickened out).
Made a trip to Ross.....because who doesn't like to spend money but feel like you saved money at the same time.
Then we sent my Sabrina off to her first dance....very exciting.  My sister and I got out the computer, poured our makeup on the counter, and laughed through our first makeup tutorial.


Before makeup......

Yikes.....after Makeup!
 I don't think I changed any visual look to my bone structure.  But definitely made my eyes and lips so dramatic that it over powers any chance of someone trying to see my bone structure.

 A little snap chat to soften the drastic change.
I can't wait till my Sobrina comes over to play with my makeup and dress up in my clothes; like I did with my Aunts.  Wonderful memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment