Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Some funny comments made in class...

I wish I could remember all the great comments that make me smile throughout my day.  I'm always asking for permission to put them on my blog and then I forget.  Yesterday I even wrote them on the board so I wouldn't forget and what do I do before I leave my classroom?.....erase the board.....sigh. 

Here are the two I remember from yesterday:

1.

Male student:  "I went to the bathroom and the stall door was gone."

Me:  "The door is gone?"

Male student:  "It was off to the side, so I decided to play with it."

Me:  (Horrified)  "That is just gross."



2.

Me:  " In 2012, Iran tried to shoot down one of our drones near Kuwait.  Why is Kuwait important?"  (And then I moved my body to get the attention of some students)

Student:  "It is apart of Hawaii?"

We both laugh......

Student:  "It looked like you were Hula dancing so I thought you were giving me a hint."

We laughed again.

No comments:

Post a Comment