Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Cleaning the back patio.....

I thought I could just power wash the back patio and be done....but no.....This will be a post in progress since it is taking longer than what I thought.

Here are the 'before' pictures.....

Dad wants me to get rid of this chair...but I want to see if I can clean it up first.


The power washer didn't change much so I don't have pictures of the 'after'

I decided to spray bleach on the concrete........but it didn't do much either.

 I had to take the pictures at night since it gets dark so soon!

 You can still see how splotchy the concrete was.




So yesterday I went to Costco and bought bleach in bulk!  I'm going to win this battle!

Dumped two gallon bottles of bleach.

Scrubbed and washed the bleach off.

Lost some worms in the process....I tried to save them.  We shall see how my plants handle it.
 I am pleased with the outcome.  I will be bleaching my fence next so I can stain it when my dad comes.  I might need to go back to Costco to get more bleach.


The chair looks much better...but I think the power washer took the plastic off.

No comments:

Post a Comment