Monday, November 17, 2014

More work on my back yard...

Covered the plants....we got snow...but no snow day....still upset.....moving on.

Bleached my fence and it worked!




I don't think my cantulope plant is going to make it.


In the process of removing the old covered patio.


I also cut the tree branches that were hanging over my front yard roof.  They were hitting the gutters and keeping me awake at night.  I was a little nervous up on my roof but I think my neighbors were more nervous.  One neighbor saw me and asked if I wanted to borrow her extended limb cutter.  It was very nice of her!  Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures because I was in a rush to watch the Miss. St. vs. Alabama game.

Got to work on the porch last night....I ran out of sun so I only got the cover off.  I'm hoping to finish by Friday....weather permitting.

And now Dad to finish up with the rest of the frame!




I guess I will be the one to dig out the concrete that held the old posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment