Saturday, December 24, 2016

RTI- New Position and LOVING Every Minute!

This year I am Response to Intervention!  I get to use the reading program I was trained in at my school in Texas!  What an amazing opportunity for my students!  Language tutors were charging $180 an hour to use this intervention program down in Texas and I get to bring this program to my Title 1 kids.  What a blessed life!
Organization rolling carts for my Wilson Fundation materials.

Organizing the letters I am borrowing from my mom so all my kids have a full alphabet.

Organized and tabbed my Wilson posters.

My magnetic agenda boards.  I have a lot to fit into 30 minutes.

My RTI room

I made these handwriting pages....some with glitter for tactile tracing.   I got this from Handwriting without tears and combined it with Wilson Fundation.

Organizing my Wilson magnetic tiles.  I LOVE this program!

My Wilson readers.  This program changed my life!

My rolling cart for push-in

The Kind Old Host rode the Wild Colt!  Love this lesson.

I give my kids free books every two weeks.

Crayon Day...I was Copper.

Teaching Sunday School as well...David and Goliath Lesson...Kids got to through fake stones at his head.

Super Hero Day.  I was Barbie Fairy Super Hero...real thing

More free books for my students.

They each get a magnetic dry erase board to practice writing.

I get to wear normal clothes and not PE outfits!  Love these tights!

And more free books...always looking for books so my kids are able to read at home.  Thanks to Donor Choose for providing three projects of books this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment