Thursday, December 29, 2016

Christmas Present Exchange

My sister bought me the most delicious dress (pockets and all) for Christmas and it didn't fit.  So, I was off to exchange it during a wonderful sale and I couldn't decide which one to buy!  They were all so wonderfully unique and 40% the sale price.  Also, with the return, I might have been able to buy more than one.

Luckily, we are in the age of text messaging so my sister was able to help pick out the new number I'll be wearing the first day of work....unless the weather doesn't cooperate.




And if you know me, you will know the ones I picked.  The one my sister picked?  Well, that surprised me.....I think she will be raiding my closet the next time she comes over.  Originally, $495 is what I would have paid for my purchases....nice when the total rang up $65.  I do love a bargain!  Thanks Sis!  Love you!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is a great bargain! I think I need to go in this week and find myself a deal. :)

    ReplyDelete