Saturday, December 24, 2016

It's been awhile...guess I need bring my blog up to speed.

Family wedding over Thanksgiving Break.
If I sent an annual Christmas picture this would be the one.

They say snow cones made with real snow is the best!

4 SNOW DAYS!!!

I get the award for wearing down my clutch to the thinnest size without it breaking!

We celebrated a birthday!

My Holiday Nails.

Annual Ladies Tea!

A new tea room and we got special seating!


Love how my sister got into the Holiday spirit....or should I say Mrs. Claus?

Christmas morning snuggle time.

Unhappy ring bearer.

Dancing Queens!

Never a dull moment with my brother-in-law
I Loved my hair for the wedding....Don't know how I did it.

The boots that got away.

Love this picture!

The most beautiful girl on the dance floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment