Monday, September 7, 2015

Extended Weekend

My body is adjusting to the germs of my new working environment.  So having a three day weekend was much needed so I could get over this nasty cold.  With the extended weekend came the chance to run over to the beach to enjoy the company of family and friends.


 A little raining getting over there.

But sunny enough to play a game of Bocce Ball

Even though my sister had terrific form....my team still won.

The clouds made the view very interesting.


Loved how my toenail polish made things twinkle around my feet.

Can't believe the kids got in the ocean!  I was so cold.


Digging for treasure....I think.


 We headed home to get cleaned up and eat some dinner.  We finished just in time for the sun to set and cook smore's!


 I will be coming into school tomorrow sounding like a man but physically ready to start the 12 minute fitness test.  

No comments:

Post a Comment