Friday, June 27, 2014

Girl's trip to the beach! (Part two)

Mi sobrina needed some serious protein!

A little breakfast at noon time.
It was a good thing we got some nutrition in us because there was some serious outlet shopping afterwards.  I got 90% of my Christmas shopping done...yes!   Before heading home we decided to take one more trip to the beach!  Couldn't have been more perfect!  Weather, kites, sun, family, rocks, and a little frisbee to help our smiles linger all the way home....who are we kidding....there was an new Ross we had to check out before heading home.



Selfie got a little close.

Group photo as we bask in the sun!

Kite festival going on.

Mi hermanita playing some serious frisbee!


Beautiful afternoon!

Cute kite!

The stones I collected at the beach!  I loved the natural holes!  I want to make jewelry out of them.

A wonderful soup dinner as we continued our shopping towards homeward.

Tons of THANKS to my family for providing me a wonderful birthday memory!  I will cherish this trip more than words can say!

No comments:

Post a Comment