Saturday, December 1, 2012

Golf pictures

Las águilas...the eagles

The shirts I made for Dad, I and my cousin turned out really cute.....cousin if you are reading this please send me a picture of you wearing your shirt the first time you play :)

Cousin made cousin a shirt.....He did end up counting since his team won the tournament.

Waiting for our our tee time.

The shirts cousin made.


Cousin chipping the ball onto the green.

Uncle teeing off.

I loved our shirts, even though we didn't make any eagles.

Me keeping my head down.  It was a beautiful day to play golf!

Cousin teeing off.

Dad's chip shot.

Me teeing off...I look so cute!
Cousin's R. team won, Uncle C team got second, Dad's team got third and Uncle S team got fourth........15 people ended up playing this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment