Sunday, December 16, 2012

Fun day at the park.....El día divertido al parque

Beautiful day in the city of Dallas.  Sunny with a little breeze.  Everyone was so happy, helpful, and we didn't have any trouble finding parking.  Did I mention....all this is free?

Foosball game.  Two boys were watching us play so we invited them into our game...It was a lot of fun.
Practicing our putting skills.
Ping Pong....Yes, me in heels.  Is there any other way to play?
Quick game of checkers before heading home.
Afterwards, I treated myself to a cupcake....picture soon to come....possibly the best cupcake I've had in  my life (except for the ones my sister made me for my birthday a few years back....of course).  This cupcake was especially delightful since it calmed me down while I was stuck in traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment