Saturday, November 17, 2012

Spanish Presentation

Grandparent's day is huge at my school....900 Grandparents come on this day to see their grand kids.  This year Grandparent's Day fell on my 3rd period Spanish class.  So, in my unrealistic world, I thought great!  I will conquer the world by giving all my students a Spanish speaking country presentation assignment.  Here are some of the highlights....because I do not want to revisit some of my worst moments as a teacher......
Tropical drink from Costa Rica

Papaya from Costa Rica

Cuban cigars from Cuba......fun idea except the drug dogs came that day.....nice

Really old shirt from Guatemala

Chips and guacamole from Mexico....

Baseball items for Cuba...student thought we could play in class....three strikes right there.

Cupcakes from Spain

Tamales from Nicaragua
A big shout out 'Thanks' to Krogers, Albertsons, Dollar store, and Fiesta for making my insane day a little more bare able.

No comments:

Post a Comment