Saturday, April 8, 2017

Sleepover Outing

I live for these days!  Not that I get excited when my sister has to spend a week in the hospital.  But these moments are rays of sunshine when we are in the mist of the storm.

 Walking around the neighborhood and found a waterfall.  Middle name 'stamina'
Middle name got changed to 'I'm tired'.   Needed to rest the legs and came upon a Lego activity at the library.  Plus, a school friend of my nephew.
 Did I mention it was Spring Break?  Sun, room to jump, and a credit card.....we were pretty excited.  Not Palm Springs excited; but we had smiles on our faces.
 Stopped at a cute diner for lunch.
 We love it when there are surprise parks with playgrounds magically appearing on the route.


 Next day hair style.....fun to go through Tía's hair accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment