Saturday, April 8, 2017

Basement

Bought a house with ugly, moldy, and dirty carpet in the basement.  I knew that needed to come up immediately.  And Hello DIY websites.    So first thing, was for the weather to warm up.  Second thing, fill the cracks with cement filler.

 Two coats of primer
 Didn't read very well and was suppose to use a special kind of paint.

 Two coats of Flat White Ceiling Paint.

 My nephew picked out a teal color.  He wanted a border around the room with a design in the middle.


 My niece picked out the most ugly color pink designed by mankind.  So I calmed it down with a lot of white, promised her some teal, mixed the teal with the pink and let the artist side of me do it's thing.  She wanted patterns around the room so she could jump from spot to spot.


 My scrap-booking, sewing, and painting room.  This is where my dreams will come true.

Lastly, I needed to spray the sealer on.  Pain in the neck because I didn't have a very good sprayer.  So I have yellow squishy spots where the sealer was sprayed on too thick.

Yeah for rugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment