Thursday, November 5, 2015

Last day at Portland....."I'll have some Russian dressing to go."

I took a day to spend with my family to show them some sights, get a few laughs, save some money, and enjoy each others company.

Went to Bunk for lunch.
 My cousin was introduced to Russian dressing.  Wish the lighting was better....or my camera.






And luckily, Salt and Straw was next door so we stopped by for some yummy ice cream.  Unfortunately, they were out of my favorite flavor so I opted for the Candyopia that shalt not disappoint!  I was tempted to get the Creepy Crawler flavor just to say I ate insects but I'm not a tecquila fan.


It was so nice we headed to Multnomah Falls to take some nice pictures.


My sister got to do her favorite thing.....cuddle and read with the cuddie baby!

 My second cousin loves hair!  He gets soft hair, puts his thumb in mouth and becomes mush in your arms.  Well, he found a doll house figure and fell in love with her hair!  The cutest thing!  Unless you are his Texas cousin....when he found out through Face-time, his exclamation was...."Are you playing with Barbies?!!!?"
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment