Thursday, November 5, 2015

A Double Rainbow

It's not all 'Sunshine and Roses' in PE.

But I thank God for the Rainbows that shine through once in a while.





One Kindergartener was upset with me for putting him in time out.  And he said he was going to call the cops on me.  Bring it on!  Though part of me wanted to hug him at the same time.

Another Kindergartener twisted her ankle while skipping.  I saw her crying and asked her what was wrong.  She replied...'I just found out that skipping is dangerous!'   Who knew?

A third Kindergartener was also upset with me for putting him in time out that he preceded to tell me this was the reason he 'hated adults'.   Wait till he starts working.....sometimes we don't like adults either.  But I think his feelings changed when we started playing with the parachute and I got a hug at the end of class.

No comments:

Post a Comment