Saturday, May 16, 2015

Making a scrap-book holder to look like a Fashion Shop

So, I LOVED the Graphic 45 fashion paper online.  Since, I was making a Tea Shop and had all the available tools out....why not make a Fashion Shop at the same time?  My Fashion shop does not follow the pattern that is on the Laura Denision website.  I used the Tea Shop pattern and then changed the front window size and put an extra window on the roof.

I meant to put the door on the other side but forgot in my haste to get these projects done.

There is a cute little sewing machine in the window!!!1

Matching scrap-book inside.

Pulling the scrap-book out.

Fun Embellishments.


The envelope corners get caught on each other and bend quite a bit.

This paper is delicious!!!
And here are the shops next to each other.  So much better than just having scrap-books on a shelf.  Love this idea!  Now I just need someone who can help me do the math and cutting.  Maybe then I'll have an entire village.




No comments:

Post a Comment