Sunday, February 23, 2014

Some nice surprises.

One of my students in Spanish 2 went to Mexico and he brought back chocolate for me.  A very sweet gesture and he says that he used his Spanish to buy the chocolate!  Yeah!!!!  Some of them are actually trying to use their Spanish outside of class.



And one day we had a half day at school...so we played Monopoly in Spanish!  One of my co-workers says that she has found 'The game of life' in Spanish.  She is in Mexico right now.  If I understood her correctly....I think she might come back with the game.  But then again....my accuracy, when it comes to understanding Spanish, while being spoken is next to nothing....not holding my breath on this one.  But I was really excited during our conversation!



1 comment:

  1. Laughing hard about the game of life. Who knows what she might return with. :)

    ReplyDelete