Sunday, February 23, 2014

Past tense- El Pretérito

On the Smart board I had the -AR, -ER, and -IR verb conjugations for my visual learners.
Noticed that I tried to use the colors to match my pronoun colors on the board.


Gave them each paint cards to match the colors for my visual and kinesthetic learners.

Verbally we said them out loud for my verbal learners and auditory learners.

I asked them questions in the 'tú' form. They had to write the answers in the 'yo' form
1.  I bought fuel.  (Did not have time to look up 'fuel' in Spanish)
2.  I prepared the taco.
3.  I decorated my ? (home?)  (And yes, I now notice the student has 'me' instead of 'mi'.)
4.  I drank the milk.


1.  I decorated the computer last night.  ( I know the 'el' is suppose to be 'la')
2.  I talked with my boyfriend last night.  (Novio is spelled wrong)


1.  I bought Chipotle last night.
2.  I prepared the bread last night.
3.  I decorated my car last night.
4.  I talked with my friends last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment