Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas...a little early

Stockings were a big hit.

The Christmas story...a tradition that melts my heart every year.

The true meaning of Christmas....how Christ came down to save us.

The biggest surprise of the morning.....smart phone for my sister!

And a standing ovation for the gift my sister bought her husband.

Mi sobrina got a skateboard as well...next year I'll need to bring my skateboard.

A little multi-sensory toy to go with the book.

This is suppose to say mi sobrino's name...and his name is not HIV.  He just ran out of room.

Left over mess.

Trying out all the gifts....before the cat ate all the string off the toys.

Mi sobrino is ready for the snow, sun, nap?

Our traditional Christmas meal! 
Twice baked potatoes
Barbecued ribs
Green bean casserole
Cranberry jello salad
Olives
and Rolls
Trying out the new camera...at least it got my good side.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment