Friday, January 4, 2013

Flying back to Texas.

When I was a girl, my favorite part of flying on a plane was seeing all the clouds through my window.  I wanted so badly to escape the plane so I could frolic on top of the fluffy white clouds (of course wearing a gorgeous shinning ball gown next to a unicorn).  Now when I see the clouds from the sky I think back, with fondness of how blessed I was to have the freedom to dream without fear (before knowing about the reality of science).  A little shout out to my 'sobrina' who once prayed that God would give her wings so she could fly.
Mt. Hood from the plane.
Tried getting a picture of the city as we were heading toward the clouds.
The mountain again.
Reality set aside....to me, it looks so inviting.
Love looking down at the shapes and colors of God's goodness.
A quilt of God's blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment