Saturday, August 17, 2019

Your So Beautiful.

      I sneaked a glimpse of you while you passed by your reflection.  As you looked into your face your hand reached up and touched the two side protruding teeth.  The awkward phase, pimples and the start of braces will be upon us in a couple of days.
      I know your nervous.  Pictures are coming up; really dad....you couldn't of made the appointment for braces after school pictures?  The pain, taunting from boys, and teeth being pulled.  You have every reason to be nervous.
      Please know you will get through this.  Your mama did and I know her bravery has been passed down to you.  You said, once you get braces you won't be smiling with your lips apart anymore.  I'd like to see you try.....Tía is the best at making you smile.
Love you



PS.  You also said when you are a mama you will be driving a mini-van.   I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment