Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Florida...not going to miss you.

Traveling with my Flash Tats....In my world these will never go out of style.
 Traveling with mother.
 Got to have lots of leg room...and a very athletic man in my view.
 The 'once a day cactus bloom' at the house we were staying.
 Cubans!   A lunch to fill hungry stomachs.
 Greek food....I was going to finish every last bite; even if that meant I was going to explode.
 Why are you ordering so much 'damn' food?.....Why do you care?
 The docks.
 No room for dessert.  Going to take pictures of what others were eating.
 Found Placenta hair treatment oil while cleaning out Grammy's medicine cabinet.
 Men sitting while the women were wrapping furniture....  You can tell Grampa is having the time of his life.
 Eating at a retirement home....because it is being repeatedly told to us that we are on vacation.   And now I can check this one off my bucket list.  Retirement food on vacation; BOOM!
 Gotta get the brownies out before the other folks order them all gone.

Labelled Debbie 1, the real Debbie, the fake Debbie.....
 Another bloom.
 This is the parallel parking in Florida.
21 mosquito bites later.....Not looking back as I drive away.

No comments:

Post a Comment