Friday, July 1, 2016

Beach trip

Had a great beach trip with the family.  Our family get away that my sister and husband wanted, organized, paid, and didn't get to come.  But it was nice that my sister spoiled me on the special day all the way from her hospital bed.

Natural Pool Shark

Birthday surprise

Breakfast before heading to more pool time.

So cold....can't believe they don't need jackets.




Sexy Sista working the hospital garb for the camera...her son not so sure and her daughter always ready for the camera.....this might be Tía's fault.

Trying to out run the waves.



My niece fell down and got her face in a wave...

Wet, sandy beach hair.....yuck


Grampa working his sculpting magic

 Great trip.  Next time if there could be less wind and the rest of my family, I know it would be even better!  I think I'm seeing a birthday tradition in the works.

No comments:

Post a Comment