Sunday, April 13, 2014

Multi-Sensory Learning for Spanish- Direct Object Pronouns

'I visit you.'  Notice Direct Object Pronouns are color coordinated.

Spanish verb cards I bought this summer....LOVE them!

'I produce it.'  Verbs are easily erased on the dry erase boards.

'I speak it.'  Direct Object Pronouns are easily changed. (LA= it, HABLO= I speak)

You can verbally question kids so they pick up the correct Direct Object Pronouns.


'We speak it'.  LO= it, HABLAMOS= we speak.

And the famous saying....'You I want'.

I made a template of Direct Object Pronouns from a word document.  Then I printed out all the Direct Object Pronouns once I liked the size of the lettering and font.  Next, I used the copy machine to print the pages onto construction paper.  After I cut out each Direct Object Pronoun, I laminated and cut them out again.  I made 16 sets in case the laminator machine messed up any of the cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment