Sunday, September 9, 2012

Qué tiempo hace? What is the weather?

It's call 'CRAZY' weather in Senorita ........ classroom!  I had so much fun!  Hope the kids learned something...it might have been too crazy....the poor computer tek guy was in my room....he did not seem to enjoy the different weather patterns.  (Had to blur out the kids faces for security reasons)

  •  Winter:  Hat and scarf for 'hace frio' and 'nieva' (Threw confetti on them for 'snow')
  • Summer:  Hat, sunglasses, and fan for 'hace sol' and hace calor
  •  Spring:  Umbrella for 'llueve'.  Sprayed water on the umbrella for special effects.
  • Fall:  Put a fan in front of their face to make their hair blow...sorry, I didn't get the fan into the picture...the girl on the left has the fan...you can kinda see her hair blowing.


The after effects of a cold front blizzard coming into my room.  Had to declare my room in a 'state of emergency' and vacuum during 8th period.

No comments:

Post a Comment