Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Grandchild becomes teacher to the Step-Grandfather

So, I received a letter from my (95 year old) Step Grandfather that he and my Aunt have fallen in love like a couple teenagers. After my initial shock that my Aunt would marry her late mother's third husband, I managed to put together words of wisdom to my Step Grandfather.

I wrote to him that maybe he could consider; instead of falling in love with my Aunt he could give her a greater love....the love of a Father. What greater love can you think of than the unconditional love God has graciously bestowed upon us.

And as I watched my Telenovela tonight I thought it could be worse. On the show the grandfather slept with his daughter in-law, who is a prostitute since her husband is in love with another woman, who is in love with the neighbor that the grandfather's daughter wants to marry, but the grandfather wants him dead since the neighbor's original owner stole the woman the grandfather truly loved.

It's just as confusing when they say all this in Spanish!

No comments:

Post a Comment